Powered by partypoker
Utilizing the trans-disciplinary approach, the Community Innovations Study Center (CISC) focuses its research and extension programs on the following:
- Community Education- a study on alternative learning systems in a community setting;
- Pathways of development of Communities in Transition - the program will formulate a development framework and approaches in the study of sustainable transitions of communities in the Asian context. Three levels of communities can compose this program -
- Watershed Communities: i.e., The Makiling Watershed Communities as a Learning Community;
- Regional/National Communities: i.e., CALABARZON; and
- Local Communities: i.e., the transmigration communities.