A ROUNDTABLE WEBINAR ON RESEARCH ETHICS
The roundtable webinar on 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐬 was a sharing of policies and experiences among several state universities across the Philippines.
Each invited speaker from the following universities — Visayas State University, Northern Bukidnon State College, University of San Carlos, Central Bicol State University of Agriculture, and University of the Philippines Los Baños, discussed how they implemented their research ethics policies, the challenges they faced, and ways they overcame the issues identified.
**This ICGD3 Pre-Conference Activity was co-organized with the Development Innovations and Policy Laboratory – DIP Lab**#ICGD3 #ICGD3PreCon #DIPLabUPLB #webinar #roundtable #researchethics #UPLBwebinars #WatchUPLB
STUDENT RESEARCH POSTER CONTEST
Ces Laurine Evangelista & Victorious Lois Lualhati
Palaisdaan, Palaisipan: A Study on the Impacts of Climate Change and High Fuel Prices to the Fishing Productivity of Barangay Malinta
Salvo O. Salvacion, Cheryl B. Bundalian, & Venice Laurence N. Cosico
Land Suitability and Limitations Assessment for Sugarcane Cultivation in Quezon Province using Geographical Information System
Hanna Angela Quilloy, Hannah Christhea Therese Aggabao, & Cheska Mae Marcial
An Analysis of Vote-buying Culture among the 4Ps Beneficiaries of Los Baños, Laguna and its Role in the Exercise of Fair and Free Political Elections using the Public Choice Theory
Ariel N. Delfino, Emmanuel A. Onsay, & Kevin C. Baltar
Developing a Payment for Ecosystem Services Scheme for Waterfalls' Conservation and Protection in Lagonoy, Camarines Sur, Philippines: Cost-benefit and Willingness to Pay Analyses
- CATEGORIES: On-going and Completed Research.
- On-going research: A project that is in progress and doesn’t have analyzed data to be presented.
- Completed research: A research project that has analyzed data to be presented.
ELIGIBLE TO JOIN
UPLB students (undergraduate and graduate) currently enrolled in this First Semester, AY 2022-2023. In case of collaborative submission, the lead author should be an enrolled student, and all authors should have consent by approving the proposed poster before submitting it.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
- Is it innovative research? What are the contributions to the existing literature?
- Can the audience understand the poster without the author explaining it?
- Are the visuals interesting to look at?
VIEWING OF POSTERS
AWARDING OF BEST POSTER
- Date of awarding: 1 December 2022.
- Only the top ten best posters will be invited for the awarding.
- Awards: ON-GOING RESEARCH CATEGORY: 1st, 2nd, 3rd. COMPLETED RESEARCH CATEGORY: 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
- Additional award: People’s Choice.