Journal of Public Affairs and Development Call for Papers
The Journal of Public Affairs and Development (JPAD) is a biannual refereed journal that seeks to provide a forum to discuss topics such as agricultural and rural policy studies, rural institutions, local governance, community education, agrarian issues, and development pathways of communities in transition. The journal seeks to publish original and innovative researches that elucidate interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary approaches along the research themes.
Papers that advance understanding on how the social sciences support agriculture and community development or provide analysis on relationship between various development, policy, and governance issues are especially welcome.
Preference is given to papers from research and model applications at the community and organizational level that bridge and integrate scientific disciplines and integrate social and technical knowledge. All manuscripts are initially screened based on their topic suitability and linguistic quality.
- Paper must be original and has not been published.
- Research article and policy analysis should be within 6,000 – 10,000 words.
- Main body of the text should be double-spaced in 12 pt. Times New Roman.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in Microsoft Word format. For multiple authors, identify the corresponding author.
- For the complete list of the guidelines, click here.
For more information, contact:
Dr. Rowena DT. Baconguis
Issue Editor, JPAD
Tel. No.: (049) 536-0505